Needs some reading to distract you? Here’s what I’ve been reading and watching this week!
- Are you over 50 and trying to get motivated to work out? Check out this article by a woman who’s 57 and still sweating daily!
- I’m suggesting that you find non-food ways to spend time with family and friends, here are 12 ways to do it!
- Stats Canada has said that, in 2010, 1 in 6 Canadians 12 years of age or older have hypertension! That’s insane! Here are 15 tips to help you lower your blood pressure!
- Wanna live for a long time? Here’s how you can do it, starting today!
- Must. Make. This. NOW! Tropical Mango, Banana, & Pineapple Kale Salad with Creamy Pineapple Lime Coconut Dressing Oh, Angela, you’ve done it again!
- Brussel Sprouts with Toasted Coconut from Joyous Health. This may actually make me like brussel sprouts! If this works, it’ll be front page news!
- Hate cardio? Here are some butt kicking (pun intended) moves to get your sweat on!
- Do you play favourites with your workouts? It’s great that you found something you love but make sure you’re cross training in between! Here’s why!
- Tony Robbins interviewed a 108 year old Holocaust survivor, Alice Herz Sommer and asks her how she’s been able to remain so positive throughout the years. This is some seriously inspirational stuff!
- Wanna know what Carl Jung’s Five Key Elements To Happiness are? I thought you would!