- 3/4 lb. (340 g) cocktail cluster tomatoes on the vine
- 1/4 cupKraft Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing, divided
- 1 skin-on salmon fillet (1 lb./450 g)
- 1 lb. (450 g) fresh asparagus spears
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, coarsely chopped
2-2/3 cups hot cooked long-grain brown rice
HEAT oven to 400ºF.
PLACE tomatoes in parchment-lined 17×11-1/2×3/4-inch pan; drizzle with 1 Tbsp. dressing. Bake 5 min.
ADD fish, skin-side down, and asparagus to pan; drizzle with remaining dressing.
BAKE 10 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork, turning asparagus after 5 min. Transfer to platter; top with basil. Serve with rice.